I fell asleep right after dinner while watching TV and woke up so early (4:30am), so I’m doing some computer work, until I can get back to sleep and wake up (6:30am) for work.
Yesterday, one of my best friend (who is just started his garden design business in Reno last year) left me a message on my mobile phone and had a thought. He said that if and when I got my new house, maybe I can grow some plants for him, and he can use these in his garden design business or sell it at the farmers market. I thought this was a great idea, but I have no clue when it comes to business, so some questions came to mind:
1. Do I need to get a business license, or can I do this just as a side business and make extra money?
2. Can I grow plants and sell them myself at a local farmers market or online, like on Craig’s List?
3. Is there a demand for plants grown by just regular gardeners?
4. What plants are sought after in Reno? One that comes to mind are Ornamental Grasses.
5. What Ornamental Grasses are popular?
6. Where should I get seeds or young plants for cheap?
See how my mind works?