I collected a few cutting along my way to work this morning. I got a sprig of Fairy Crassula (Crassula multicava) and an unusual relative of the Ice Plant (Oscularia deltoides). I also found some Aspargus Fern seeds (Asparagus densiflorus ‘Meyersii’).
Once I got home, I planted these as well as the three other succulents that I found last Saturday.
I sowed a few more seeds:
– Red Pear Tomato from penguingardener
– Wonder Light Tomato (Lemon-like Yellow Heirloom Tomato) also from penguingardener (Thank you, Thank you!!)
– Red Texas Star Hibiscus from gypsy_soul
– Pink Flowering Maple (Abutilon) also from gypsy_soul (Thank you, Thank you!!)
A few more seed just started to sprout:
– Orange Ornamental Peppers from Virginia (sown 3/1, 7 days)
– Calendula ‘Pacific Beauty’ (sown 2/20, 16 days)