A couple days ago, my Mom expressed interest in playing her exercise videos in our living room TV since there is space there to move around (unlike our family room which is crowded). The problem is that her exercise videos are on VHS tape and we don’t have a VCR on that TV anymore.
BTW… I have been recording the TV program Sit and Be Fit for my Mom… Here she is exercising in the crowded family room. She was so adorable!
I can reinstall the VCR in the living toom, but I’m thinking of getting a DVD (or Blu-ray) Player that will play DVDs. I also want it to be multifunctional… This is what I’m looking for:
– DVD or Blu-ray Player
– Can play DVD-R with burned H.264 video (.m4v)
– WiFi (built in, I don’t want to buy a separate USB WIFI receiver)
– Can play videos (mpeg1, mpeg2, mp4, m4v) on networked computers
– Can play videos on an attached USB drive
– Netflix Now Playing
– Old style composite video output (yellow)
Any one have any suggestions?
These are some that may qualify. I still need to research further: