The East Bay Modern Quilt Guild that I’m a member of is having its first quilt show called Stitch Modern. Come check out my quilt called “Habitat Arrows” which I just recently finished. You’ll also see other great handmade quilts from the EBMQG members and see how each quilter interprets “modern quilting” differently, wheather it’s with the latest fabrics and traditional patterns, or free piecing using no pattern.
The Stitch Modern Show
Open to the public
Runs from February 1 to 26, 2012 on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays from 12-3 pm
The Piedmont Center for the Arts
801 Magnolia Avenue, Piedmont, CA 945611
– “Stitch Modern – The East Bay Modern Quilt Show” on the EBMQG blog
– Press Release
– “Stitch Modern Quilt Show” on the Piedmont Center for the Arts website
– “Stitch Modern – The East Bay Modern Quilt Show” Flickr Pool
– “Stitch Modern – The East Bay Modern Quilt Show Opening” Facebook event page
– “What is Modern Quilting? Public Conversation” Facebook event page
– “Stitch Modern Family Event” Facebook event page
Postcard designed by Kim Andersson.